I love using recipes that enable me to use left overs in a totally different way than the original meal. And I always have left over grilled flank steak or brisket. Add Mexican cuisine to the mix and I'm in heaven.
- Fry tortillas in oil in fry pan to soften. Drain on paper towels.
- Mix together beef and ½ cup enchilada sauce.
- To prepare casserole dish, spray with cooking spray and spread ½ cup of enchilada sauce on bottom.
- To assemble enchiladas, place beef mixture in center of tortilla. Top with assorted condiments to taste. Roll up tortillas and place seam side down in casserole dish. Top with remaining enchilada sauce. Spread sauce to cover entire tortillas.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Top with cheese and return to oven uncovered for another 10 minutes.